Seiten

Sonntag, 6. Februar 2011

WTF Amnesia?!

Hey guys :3

After my examination phase I decided to blog more often again and really enjoy my life to the fullest extend. I was learning every day since ..uh.... the middle of December/ beginning of January and I usually tend to push myself too hard. Learning all day, almosts no rests and no social contact - a complete catastrophe. I'm very thankful for all my friends who supported me nevertheless. Thanks so much.
On Friday I had my last exam (except for communication sciences and linguistic communication in March) and in the evening we (a couple of fellow students and me) directly went to a club for PARTEY! When I was at home it was something like.. 5:00 am? Got up again 5 hours later, took a shower and then headed to a very dear friend's place :3
We bought incredients for cake (we'll bake tomorrow! See following entry) and played a horror game called "Amnesia: the dark descent"... and holy! It scared the shit out of me! xDD We decided to make a "Let's play" video where you can see us playing Amnesia. Currently she's editing the scenes while I write this entry. We stopped ingame where you find yourself in the flooded refinery with all those invisible monsters around... We'll continue tomorrow and fight our way through the maze of death, zombies and strange events xDD

See you soon :3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen