Seiten

Montag, 25. Oktober 2010

Of Caps & Bags

Today something shallow instead of small essays about competence and stuff like that. I'm a bit tired and I think this day won't last any longer. Sports are way too exhausting.
Nevertheless I rummaged around in my wardrobe (yeah, I used to store them there) and found two nice fabrics I bought a while ago. One with a newspaper print and the second one in a blueish vintage style.





The blueish one will become a baker boy cap for a dear friend of mine and the newspaper fabrics will turn into a bag (I think it's a funny idea, since I'm studying journalism). Ah, btw the pictures are taken by my small digital camera, no SLR *sigh* Saving takes so much time. I clearly won't make it this year. But I won't give up :3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen