Seiten

Dienstag, 7. Dezember 2010

Well~ I'm at university and waiting for the next courses. So I'm trying to spend my time on updating my blog a little bit. I'd like inform about my visit of the musical >>Wicked<< and (oh my) I'm completely in love with it. I watched it for the third time and it mesmerized me all over again. I was there with a close friend of mine and we sat in the first rank. It was so stunning! You could see every smile, every facial expression of the actors. It's such a pity you aren't allowed to take a camera with you, for it was simply breath-taking. The costume details, the moves, the effects, the sound - it was just perfect. I almost wish to go there for a fourth time (and then most probably a fifth time as well).  
This time I bought a high gloss booklet from the show with the German cast. How I love them! Willemijn Verkaik and Joana Wuerz are great! *__* They are my favourite Elphaba and G(a)linda. I'm totally Wicked-addicted lately. Especially since looking for some clips on Youtube, where I found an excerpt of "popular" in which Glinda explains how to fling your hair in the most girlish way. She and Elphaba fooled around, got lost in the action and suddenly Glinda states: "No headbanging!" I laughed so hard >D God gracious! >3 






(I just took random images from Google - don't have the time to look for our cast)  

Have to go for now .___. I'll write more later. Bye Byez~ <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen