Seiten

Sonntag, 26. Dezember 2010

Picures, pictures

Hey folks~!

This time I won't write some endless stories, but I decided to show you my "new" room instead. It's astounding what a bit of colour and wallpapers can do >D I love the new atmosphere, it's so light and bright. My "old" room was vanilla-coloured and had two crimson red walls. I liked it, too - but now years later, I'm sick of seeing the same everyday :3
My room's not complete finished. Have to print new photos and arrange some things. But awwww~ it's so cozy! And comfy~!  ❤


 My room :3 Vintage-print-wallpapers <333

 My new rug *__* It's soo fluffy! 'twas a christmas present from grandma :3 I love those two structures.
 
 Awwww~ this lamp is made of love! My mum gave it to me on St Nicholas' Day.

 The vase is from a discounter >DD 50cent *coughs* xD 
I thought it would match the dried roses just perfectly, so I bought it :3
The roses are now ...uhm... something like ~2 years old? They were a present when I visited Berlin and I didn't want to throw them away, when they began to crumble. So I dried them, to keep them :3


Thingies in the front and in the background are from the Netherlands.
They look beautiful! They look a bit like trees made of feathers, fabrics and pearls.
 
 This statue [~45 centimeters] is from a flea market in the Netherlands. I totally love this Klimt-style :3
I possess a smaller figure portaying "The Kiss" as well.
 
 My mic! *___* I love it. And the mic-arm my dad gave to me for christmas xDD Finally less cable tangle :3
I have to record some songs soon! Thank you so much, Rieke, for giving it to me <33 I think the first song will be Aimo from Macross Frontier. Or something from Bana.


Good bye, dearies!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen