Seiten

Sonntag, 2. Januar 2011

A little bit of a new year.

 Hi everybody :3

New Year started great despite the stressful days beforehand. I was able to celebrate with lots of wonderful people (sadly not all of my friends) but it was an outstanding eve nevertheless. Being together was so much fun. We ate, we drank, played games i.e. SingStar, etc. and couldn't stop laughing. I enjoyed the time pretty much. Best memories: drinking game "Frau Horst", parlour game "Tabu", Melike singing, New Year's fireworks <3

Took some photos (sadly not of the evenig itself), but I wanted you to see some of my impressions =)
 
 Icicles above my window. Quite scary, right? xD

 This colour is currently my favourite ! *___* (By the way: KIKO has an incredible colour range - try it! I think I'm going to introduce some of the nail polish I own of KIKO, their stuff's really, really great.)

A necklace Lisa gave to me <3 It's gorgeous!

 Another necklace from Lisa:3 I wore both of them yesterday. I forgot to take a photograph of my outfit for New Year. But I want to make up for that :3 My sweater was made of love >D Thanks, Mom! 

I bought that ring on a small fair of vintage designers. Luv it!

A dragonfly hair pin I bought a few years ago. It's so pretty, unfortunately I don't wear it often. Have to change that.

Byez~!

1 Kommentar: